If you would like to join Stormed, please send your CV and Portfolio to email@example.com.
We are looking for a talented UI Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Proven UI experience.
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
We are looking for a passionate Software Engineer to design, develop and install software solutions. The successful candidate will be able to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software in compliance with coding standards and technical design.
- Execute full lifecycle software development.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Tailor and deploy software tools, processes and metrics.
- Serve as a subject matter expert.
- Comply with project plans and industry standards.
- Proven working experience in software engineering.
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Ability to develop software in Java, Python or other web languages.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL.
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework.
- Experience with test-driven development.
- Mastery in software engineering tools.
- Ability to document requirements and specifications.
- Familiarity with software development methodology and release processes.
Technical Support Engineer
We are looking for a bright Technical Support Engineer to provide enterprise level technical support to our customers via phone, web, email, chat and other support channels as required.
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues.
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports.
- Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles.
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Proven working experience in enterprise technical support.
- Basic knowledge of Unix/Linux systems, utilities and scripting.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent client-facing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Director to help us meet our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You will be responsible for developing and executing all key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans required to achieve your financial targets.
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts.
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and to expand the company’s customer base.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations.
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends, reporting on the forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts.
- Proven sales experience, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services and position them against competitors.
- Demonstrable experience in developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.